After a consultation with the chiropractor you may choose to proceed to our Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Examination.
The complete Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Examination is comprehensive and will take no less than 1hour of your time. Please wear comfortable, but tight sitting clothing.
What to expect in our examination:
- Digital Structural Photographic Analysis
- Structural Correction Spinal Analysis
- Surface Electromyography (MyoVision)
- Neuro-Muscular Activation Assessment
- Range of Motion Examination
- Orthopedic and Neurological Tests
Many technical terms, but we can assure you, The Neuro-Structural Chiropractic Examination is designed to give you an understanding of the underlying cause of your condition. After your examination, you will be scheduled for a Patient Report where we will explain our findings in detail, how and if we can help you, recommend a treatment plan if necessary. If you decide to work with us, our entire team at Advanced Chiropractic will do our absolute best in order to meet your expectations.